Hanceville is moving forward with the rest of Cullman County.
With attractions and jobs within an easy driving distance, Hanceville is a great place to live and raise a family. Wallace State Community College offers a top-notch location to start your higher education journey, and our schools are a great asset to our growing community.
- Community Calendar
- Public Notice/Ordinances
- Park & Recreation
- City Hall
- Staff Email
- Annual Veterans Day Celebration at the Rec Center 902 Commercial St NW (across from Hanceville High School) - Nov. 10, 2014, at 2 P.M.
- Cullman County Parks & Rec
- Cullman City Parks & Rec
- Stony Lonesome OHV Park
- The Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrement
- Ave Maria Grotto
- Cullman County Museum
- The Evelyn Burrow Museum
- Fallfest Trunk or Treat - Carnival games, inflatables, concessions. Sunday November 2, from 3-5 P.M. Brought to you by the City of Hanceville and local churches.
- 23rd Annual Christmas Parade - Saturday, December 6, 2014 at 2 P.M. Will assemble at Wallace State and go south on Highway 31 to City Hall.